Help Alleviate Pain With Our Level1 Accredited Injury Chiropractor
Many people have difficulty navigating the workers’ compensation system. Our highly trained Staff will help you each step of the way while you are dealing with your workers compensation claim. Chiropractic Plus has been accredited by the State of Colorado as “Level 1 Certified” which ensures that you are able to receive the full benefit of that accreditation. It’s worth mentioning that not all chiropractors are Level 1 Certified.
Workers’ Compensation Process
Our clinic, although located in Thornton, CO, serves many outlying areas due to our expertise in workers compensation claims. At Chiropractic Plus, we understand the process and will help you navigate through the red tape. As the process unfolds, keep in mind the following:
- Workers compensation insurance covers your care at 100%.
- If you are injured at work, your employer has the right to assign a medical care provider, however if you do not like the doctors or facility you are assigned, you can change it. We can help.
- If your employer does not send you to a specific facility or provider, you have the right to choose your own doctor. We are the premier injury chiropractic facility in Thornton, CO.
To change providers, do the following:
- Ask for a referral to our office from your current provider.
- Go back to your employer and request a change in provider. Make sure the insurance carrier approves of your choice.
- You may need to obtain an attorney to help with your case. If so, we have a list of referrals that specialize in dealing with work-related injuries.
If you have been hurt at work and need our help, simply call our office at 303-254-8430 to make an appointment. No matter where you are in the care process, we can jump in and help you.
We proudly service Thornton, Westminster, Northglenn, Broomfield, Commerce City, and surrounding areas.