Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent each year on self-help books. Millions of people are starting a new diet, exercise program, or self-discovery journey each day. There is an inner dialogue that tells us that we can achieve our health, fitness, spiritual, relational, professional, and financial dreams. However, inside we are combatted with another voice telling us that we are not capable or that tomorrow is a better day to get started. In addition, the message conveyed from outside influences such as the media, friends, family, or colleagues fortifies the negative inner voice.
We live in this chronic loop of beginning the journey to fulfilling our God-given potential and then quitting before we blossom. Every time we stopped we scar the mind with trauma from past failures. We start looking in the mirror in despair at the being staring back at us. The truth is that we can enhance our human experience to have it all. We can master the sales pitch, finish the triathlon, sculpt the ideal body, be fully present with our children, start a world-changing business, and experience a great romantic relationship. This life is what we were designed to experience.
No matter your religious or spiritual view of the universe, a force provides organization to the entire universe. The same power organized the cosmos and the trillions of cells to form our human bodies. Our human bodies allow us to express the infinite frequencies sent from the energy constructing all in the universe.
Since this universal intelligence is infinitely powerful and resides within us, we are also abundant in nature. To express this abundance, we must remove any interference to its expression. Therefore, to accomplish our dreams, we have to adhere to a lifestyle congruent to the laws of universal intelligence, and that is the purpose of the Max Living 5 Essentials.
Max Living 5 Essentials
- Our self-limiting beliefs cut us off from expressing our potential. We must acknowledge the thoughts that do not serve us and not pay any attention to them.
- Core Chiropractic
- Our body expresses universal intelligence through communication from the brain to every cell in our body. Our brain is like an antenna picking up the frequencies sent from universal intelligence—the communicating interface between the brain, and the body is the spinal cord. This system is called the central nervous system and is encased in bone for protection and structure. The structure of the vertebral column allows for the full functionality of this system. Unfortunately, the modern lifestyle interrupts the design of this system, and in turn, the function is also interrupted. Chiropractic allows for the return to optimized operation by restoring the structure of the spine.
- Our body was designed to metabolize foods made by universal intelligence. Unfortunately, contemporary humans consume more processed foods made in factories than foods grown in nature. This creates disorganization within our cells. Our cells are energized with the nutrients needed to express universal intelligence through the Max Living nutritional strategies.
- Movement is the expression of life, and we must practice regular movement to live an optimized life.
- Minimize Toxins
- Modern culture has bombarded our system with chemicals and toxins. Minimizing toxic exposure allows your cells to express full vibrancy.