A: There are many modalities for “treating back pain”. They can range from chiropractic manipulation, medication, massage, acupuncture and many others. However all these modalities have one thing in common; treatment. We need to remember that the body has a mechanism for telling you something is wrong. That early detection system is pain (and other symptoms.) If you treat the pain, it’s like treating the alarm system. Think about it. If you had a fire alarm go off in your home, would you want to:
- Turn off the fire alarm (the signaling system)?
- Put out the fire?
The answer is obvious. The key is getting to the cause and the body will turn off the pain. The best treatment for any pain is to, “GET TO THE CAUSE”. If you fix the problem, the body no longer needs the signaling system, and turns it off.
We will use various techniques and rehabilitation to ensure your problems are resolved:
- Corrective adjusting so you can get proper alignment, keeping the body and nerves happy
- We use Electrical Muscle Stimulation and Ultrasound to manage inflammation early in the process
- Full rehabilitation and strengthening of the small white fiber muscles along your spine to help stay aligned
- Massage chairs and beds to relax spasms
- Blood and Urine testing: Not to check for disease, rather to find out if your body is:
- Missing a macro or micro nutrient
- Missing or depleted Enzymes to break down food
- Hormone imbalances
- Stress hormone problems
- Inflammation and toxicity biomarkers, etc.
The end results would be specific supplementation and or detoxification protocols to remove the interference to your healing.